Sunday 12 October 2014

BRIEF ONE - NATURA - RESEARCH PLAN

To help me progress form my personal tutorial with Danny I decided to make a research plan to help me define and focus my sources of primary and secondary information. The process was started by creating a spider diagram of the different sources research could be collected from. When creating the brief I considered if the information would be primary or secondary to try and ensure that I had information collected from a range of sources. 

The initial spider diagram is displayed below;



RESEARCH DIRECTIONS - PRIMARY 
  • Existing shops - Current branding.
  • Existing shops - Current marketing.
  • Existing shops - Target audience.

RESEARCH DIRECTIONS - SECONDARY 
  • Inspiration - Existing branding.
  • Inspiration - 70's interiors.
  • Marketing - Look books.
  • Marketing - Posters.
  • Indoor plant information. 
  • Photography - Type of image. 




No comments:

Post a Comment