Earlier today we had the preliminary briefing for the 'End of Year' show, a project which presents students with the chance to create the branding for the final end of year show featuring work from graduates spanning across the college.
The project is very appealing as it offers students the chance to not only collaborate with renowned design studio Peter & Paul, but would also give the winning students lots of industry relevant exposure and create a distinctive portfolio piece.
Notes taken during the briefing are listed below;
IMPORTANT INFORMATION -
- Winners will be working with Peter & Paul.
- Brief and the Brief Sheet will be made available on e-studio.
- The final solution should't be too design focused, must represent all courses at the college.
- Review what other universities have done - What can we capitalise on?
- Friday 20th Febuary - Submission.
- Winners get £750!
- The college brand guidelines will be sent out to us.
- Entrants can work singularly or as part of a group.
- The project presents a chance for a distinctive portfolio piece and is good exposure.
- Submission must be visually engaging.