Today, we had a preliminary briefing in which information was introduced regarding the production of this years BAGD end of programme yearbook.
Notes taken during the briefing are displayed below;
IMPORTANT POINTS -
- Work in groups of no less than three people.
- Everyone will pitch their proposals.
- Don't worry about the budget, be creative.
- How we gather content is up to us - evidence in proposal.
- Consider how it can extend to the end of year show.
- Digital design needs to be completed for the middle of may.
- Audience - potential employers, industry professionals etc.