Notes taken during todays talk with Jason from Evolution print.
- Pagination - if using varying stocks make sure to have a 4 or 8 paage spread for printing purposes.
- Can only pint up to 450gsm.
- If using a perfect bind no cover over 400gsm can be used.
- 8 & 16 page sections work out cheaper.
- 96 pages is cost effective - Useful to us with a student number of 62.
- Don't always need to use full colour - reduces cost of job - consider.
- Can finish small jobs ourselves to save money.
- Contact type foundries to propose using fonts and referencing them for free usage.
- b2 & b1 sheets printed on - B5 size could be used for publication.
- 1 - 2 weeks production time.
- Make a dream list of stocks, binding methods and finishing methods - send to Jason for costing.