Friday 24 April 2015

BRIEF EIGHT - DESIGN PUBLICATION - PUBLICATION CRITIQUE

Earlier today I attended a criticism reviewing our current progress with the design publication brief. Something that I felt was needed as I hadn't yet talked about my concept in detail in front of people and was unsure as to whether it made coherent sense. 

In preparation for the criticism creates notes that broke down the project into subsections, subsequently helping me to explain the concept in a simple, understandable fashion. 


Notes and feedback from the criticism can be seen below;


IMPORTANT POINTS; 
  • The concept makes sense and answers the brief.
  • Support the book with a written document explaining the concept to the reader. 
  • I have made good progress with the brief so far and need to ensure I continue with my efforts to get the project finished in time for the submission.


No comments:

Post a Comment